Temarry's waste tracking procedure ensures that the paper flow throughout the company is understood and followed consistently by all personnel.
1. Drivers arrive at Waste Tracking Office.
Outside Commercial carriers sign registration.
Temarry Drivers proceed into facility.
2. Waste manifests are inspected for errors, unacceptable waste codes and the manifested TSDF - also checked for other necessary shipping documents.
3. If an error is found on the manifest or load (i.e., improper shipping name, or unacceptable waste streams, etc.) the manifest is held in the Waste Tracking Office. A copy is forwarded to the Generator and corrects the problem. The resolution is noted on the copy of the manifest .
4. When Waste Tracking determines that the documents are acceptable, bar code labels are then issued per drum per line item.
5. The lab Supervisor receives a copy of the manifests and available profiles form the Waste Tracking Office - all waste (and bill of lading) streams must have profiles.
6. The drum samplers retrieve their copies of the original manifest form the warehouse which contains the location of the drums. Every drum is opened and sampled.
7. The Drum disposition is confirmed or changed based on the sample and the waste is managed.